• Upload 2 Qualifying Documents:

    1. Business or resale certificate for each state where you operate for tax-exemption.
    2. Document stating your design profession . This may include membership to a major design organization (e.g. ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC), business card with your design profession/company, or interior design certification (e.g. NCIDQ, CCIDC).
  • Should be Empty: